Enter the Festival Apple Pie or Apple Jelly Competition!
Thursday 3rd March is 'Apple Day' at Stanthorpe Apple & Grape Harvest Festival.
CLICK HERE for a copy of the entry form... or you can just complete an entry form when you drop off your pie or jelly on the morning of the competition, but please do note the competition rules...
- Open pple pie competition
- Junior (under 17 years) apple pie competition
- Apple Jelly competition.
Apple Pie and Apple Jelly Entry Conditions
- One entry per person, per section
- All entries to be taken to the Festival Showroom 33 Maryland Street, Stanthorpe between 8:30am and 9:45am on Thursday 3 March 2022
- All entries become the property of the Festival
- The judge’s decision is final
- Apple pies to be covered. Apple Pie of short crust type, no sugar or fancy trimmings to be added. Must be homemade pastry — no shop bought pastry allowed
- Apple pies to be made in aluminium foil plates (plates are available from the Apple & Grape Harvest Festival Office, 40 Maryland St Stanthorpe or purchase your own if you don't live in Stanthorpe)
Further details please contact Annette Brown on 0409 143 628.
Winners will be announced and prizes presented at the Farley Street Piazza between 12 — 1pm on Thursday 3 March 2022
$30 1st place, $15 2nd place, $10 3rd place in each category
About Apple Day