Map for main weekend 3 & 4 March
Click the image below for an image of the map (or click for PDF) of the streets of Stanthorpe for the main weekend of the festival (3 & 4 March). The map is also included in the program which is available at the Festival Shop and all at various points during the main weekend. If you’re visiting the Open Gardens you can see a map of the garden locations.
- Yellow – Weeroona Park is the location of the Heritage Bank Multicultural Carnival & Wine Fiesta
- Green – Stalls
- Orange – Grand Parade path & stalls
- FZ – Fun Zone – kids entertainment & rides
- BP – Bus Parking
- Disabled parking – Available at the YMCA and at the car park between Rogers Street and Creek Street. There are also disabled drop off points in the YMCA car park on Talc Street, on Lock Street near the library and on the corner of Railway and Rogers Street.
The area in green is closed to traffic both Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 March. The area in orange, red and grey will be closed to traffic on Saturday 3 March. Orange is the path of the Grand Parade, grey where parade entrants are marshalled, red for bus and band parking.
Parking: Park where you legally can on the surrounding streets. Paid $5 car parking is available on Saturday 3 March near the railway station on Davadi Street.
- ABA Feed and Change Tent – Weeroona Park, Marsh St, Stanthorpe – located at the northern end of the Park, beside the old ambulance building. Sat and Sun 3 & 4 March – 9am-5pm. The Australian Breastfeeding Association Feed and Change Tent will be available in Weeroona Park from 9am-5pm on Saturday and Sunday, 3 and 4 March, for parents or carers to use to sit and feed their babies, and for changing nappies.
- Stanthorpe Regional Art Gallery and Library building – Weeroona Park, Cnr Marsh St and Lock Sts, Stanthorpe – located at the southern end of the Park. Sat 3 March – 9am-4pm, Sun 4 March – 10am-4pm. Nappy Change Facilities.
- CWA Rooms – Victoria St, Stanthorpe – Sat 3 March – 9am-5pm, Sun 4 March – closed. Parents welcome to sit and feed their babies, and nappy change facilities available.
- Stanthorpe Plaza (Woolworths) Cnr Lock And High Streets, Stanthorpe – Sat 3 March – 8am–6pm, Sun 4 March – 9am–6pm. Nappy Change Facilties.
- Farley Street Public Toilets – Farley St, Stanthorpe – located behind the Maryland Street (main street) piazza. Nappy Change Facilties.
- St Paul’s Anglican Church Hall – Corundum St, Stanthorpe – Sat 3 March – 9am-4pm. Rest and Refresh with light refreshments and drinks available for purchase, and nappy change facilities available.