Stanthorpe has been enjoying beautiful years of rain and to celebrate our Open Gardens return to the festival in 2022!
6 Gardens will be opening their gates for visitors on Friday 4 March.
COST: $30 to visit ALL the gardens (available in festival online box office). Or $5 per garden cash at the gate.
An ALL Garden pass can be scanned multiple times for entry at all locations.
The gardens will be open on the following days:
- Saturday 26 February from 10am-4pm (7 gardens open)
- Sunday 27 February from 10am-4pm (7 gardens open)
- Wednesday 2 March from 9am-4pm (7 gardens open)
- Friday 4 March from 10am-4pm (6 gardens open)
- Saturday 5 March from 10am-1pm (6 gardens open)
- Sunday 6 March from 10am-1pm (6 gardens open)
Dog friendly? The owners of these privately owned gardens are thrilled to welcome you, but please leave your dog at home.
View gardens locations here – GARDEN LOCATIONS.
This event is ticketedGET TICKETS: $30 Gardens Pass (online only) or $5 per garden (at entry)